Saturday, January 1, 2011

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My 2010 photo album & a sneak peek of what's to come in 2011:

 
My French macarons (& photography) to date &
where my baking  journey all began at Nephew Petite's birthday party

Celebrated the birth of little Naomi,
the birthdays of a special mum & Mr Zumbo
&  the wedding of an unconventional couple

Thinking of you, family & friends on Father's Day,
  Mid-Autumn Moon Festival, Halloween & Christmas

My first macaron baking tutorial (soon will be seen on Sweet.Petite.Treats Youtube Channel) & my first macaron tower

Our participation in Spring Fair 2010 (& happy to announce we have been officially invited back by Council to set up stall for Spring Fair 2011!) 

To date there are now 13 macaron flavours listed ready for ordering
(& more exciting & new flavours to come!)

In 2011, I will be sharing with you the places I've visited & searching high & low for more of the pretty, ugly, creative, crazy & silly side of the French Macaron featured under "Mid-Week Macaron Fix" found only on our
Sweet.Petite.Treats facebook page

Many thanks to my family, friends, clients, supporters & readers who have joined me on my French macarons & cupcakes journey. 

Wishing All of You a Healthy, Happy & Prosperous New Year!

With love & kind regards, 

Julieann xoxo


Tell me Dear Readers what was your 2010 album like?

2 comments:

  1. Happy New year... and wait for ur macaron baking tutorial soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice snapshot of the past yr =]

    ReplyDelete