Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR!

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

For me, like the age old questions "Macarons or Macaroons"? & "What comes first the chicken or the egg"?...


How will you be celebrating this national day?

...the question "Do you consider yourself Australian-Chinese or Chinese-Australian"? every now & then unexpectedly resurfaces.


Spending today doing the things you love or
catching-up with family & friends?

While some may choose to convince, argue, debate or discuss...


Hazelnut Coffee Macarons: hazelnut macaron shells
filled with coffee buttercream

...I just choose to sit back, relax & enjoy the best of both worlds.

Happy Australia Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah! as I was contemplating my post for next week, I swear I had the same title in mind!! Macaron or Macaroon!! I cant believe you beat me to it, and of course I agree with you. Its nice to have the best of both worlds!!

    ReplyDelete