Sunday, August 29, 2010

A MACARON OBSESSION COINED

Obsession is defined as the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image or desire…..

I love baking it. I love seeing others eating it. I love seeing it in all different colours. I love the endless possibilities of flavours. I love it smooth, brush stroked, topped or sprinkled. I love it in a row, stacked, boxed or ribboned.

Hazelnut Macarons filled with Irish Baileys Cream Milk Chocolate Ganache

I love biting through its slightly crisp exterior and then into the moist and airy interior until I reach the smooth chocolate or buttercream centre. I love it regular or petite. I love it plain with almond or mixed with hazelnut. I love it flat on a plate or high in a tower. 

To be boxed & ribboned:
Hazelnut Macarons filled with Irish Baileys Cream Milk Chocolate Ganache

I love it for important business clients or as a show of appreciation for valuable employees. I love it for birthdays, baby showers, Hen’s Parties or on Valentine’s Day and Christmas. I love it as part of a wedding celebration for desserts or just to say “Thank-You”.

French Macaron Wedding Favours

Say "Thank-You" with Macarons

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVE A SWEET PETITE TREAT FOR ANY & EVERY OCCASION!

...I didn’t know what it is until when one day I received a very special gift. A beautifully created mock magazine cover titled:

“Tricky Made Easy Julieann Magazine (Issue 1 Winter 2010)

the Sugar packed edition”

feature story

A Macaroon Obsession”.

A Very Special Gift
Oooh...so that’s what it is.

Tell me Dear Readers what sweet petite treat are you obsessed with?



4 comments:

  1. The way you've presented your gifts is so lovely!
    Getting better with your styling and photography ;)

    For me, nothing can beat ice cream! A bowl of ice cream does indeed, make the world a happier place =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for your kind words.

    Still have alot to learn about food styling & photography but I'm a very eager & diligent student:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, just come across here, i am a macarons obsessed person too.. Where can i get that magazine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bean Sprout's Cafe, welcome to S.P.T!

    We could set up a "Macaron Obsession Club" together, already now have 2 members (You & Me)..LOL..

    Yes, the mock magazine cover was such a unique & thoughtful gift. It holds a very special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete