Monday, February 14, 2011

A SALTED CARAMEL KIND OF LOVE

But it's salty (...not at all my usual choice...)


Was your partner the one you had in mind?

I don't want to try one (...these are what I'm after...)


Did you have a check-list of what you wanted your partner to be?

Oh alright one bite wouldn't hurt (...I'm not sure what to expect but if I don't give it a go, I guess I'll never know...)


Did you nearly not have that first date?

Hmmm (...it's different & wasn't as bad as I'd first thought...)


Was the date what you had imagined it to be?

Ok I'll have another bite (...to be sure, to be sure...)


And were there many more dates after that?

The salty with the sweet (...not a case of opposites attracting but perhaps a mere balance of extremes & compensating for what the other is not......)


How different or similar are you & your partner?

Can I have another bite?? (...a canvas of sweetness with joyous elements of salty surprise & the journey of experiencing a heightened depth of flavour that is unattainable without the other.....)


Can you now imagine your life without them?

And another bite??? (...leaves me wanting for more & wonder what I would have missed out on if I hadn't taken that first bite...)   

Velvet Caramel Macarons: cocoa flavoured macaron shells filled with salted caramel

Happy Valentine's Day! (...13 years & counting...)

No comments:

Post a Comment